Blackberry is amongst one of the popular electronics gadget manufacturing company. Blackberry is popularly known for its mobile phones and OS (operating system) and various blackberry apps enabled in the Blackberry mobiles. Amongst all of the various Blackberry apps BBM (BlackBerry Messenger) is the most popular. Initially BBM was available only for the Blackberry mobiles only but due to the popularity of the BBM (BlackBerry messenger) the BBM app was made available to all the android users and all the smartphone users as well.The advantage of BBM app is that other than blackberry mobile OS BBM supports all the platforms like iOS, android, java and bada OS also.
- Sharing of unlimited text messages of unlimited length without any restriction.
- Allows audio and video calls.
- Allows to send single message to multiple persons at once.
- Allows to share videos of max. size 16 MB.
- Displays Real time confirmations of messages delivered, read and being written
- Supports all platforms i.e. android, java, Bada OS , Symbiam and iOS and MAC as well.
- Facility to exchange text just like whatsapp.
- Group Chat
- Voice calls
- Can run on PC/laptop
Check out :- Attitude Whatsapp Status in Hindi
How to Download BBM For PC or Laptop
BBM can also be easily installed on PC’s and Laptop’s however there is no direct way to install BBM in PC or laptop but through an android emulator it is possible. The most popular and preferable android for this purpose is Bluestacks.
- First download and install any android emulator or Bluestacks Android emulator for PC or Laptop
- Now run Bluestacks and search for Blackberry Messenger (BBM) in Google play store.
- Amongst the searches click the BBM app
- Tap on “download”
- BBM Downloading will start
- Now BBM will be installed automatically after downloading in Bluestacks library.
- Enjoy BBM on your PC or laptop.
Read :- Hotstar App For PC
BBM is so much popular that it was launched for android on September 21st, 2013 and on the same day this app was downloaded by the 10 million android users and on the next day BBM was launched for iOS (iPhone Operating System). BBM is also available on Google play store for android mobile users to download it directly.
Blackberry operates on blackberry OS 5 or later, Blackberry Tablet OS 1 or later, iOS 6 or later, android 2.3 only and 4.0 or later, windows phone 8.0 or later. Many versions of the BBM have been released till now. Some of them are 10.5.5.38 (BlackBerry 10) on Oct 31st, 2014, 220.127.116.11 (BlackBerry) on August 03rd, 2014, 18.104.22.168 (Android) on Nov 10th, 2014, 22.214.171.124 (iOS) Oct 31st, 2014.